• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request-Sheffield to Mansfield

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
This is for netherland_dwarf_fan:

Izzy & Guinness are at mine for bonding and I am happy for them to go to their new home now however Nicolas car has broke :( and needs towing to the garage.

She has offered to pay Petrol costs if someone can run the rabbits to hers from Sheffield.

This is not urgent but the sooner the better incase we get a dreaded phone call :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

Oh no, hope Nicola's car is feeling better soon :( ;)

If I'd known, I could have brought them down on Sunday because we had to call in at OH's parents house in Mansfield on the way back. :(

Amy

please can anyone help:( :( i want my babies back but no transport,tried to get family and friends to help but no luck.i will pay petrol if anyone can help our car is off the road for the forseeable future:(

Mick will be travelling Barnsley to Notts Sunday?

I'm not great with geography, but he will be going J37-J25, so any bit not too far off there he would do without much grumbling?

I could do it on Monday 19th, as am dropping Lily back to Sooz, but you might not be able to wait that long. Let me know if I can help :wave:

If this is not already sorted I might be able to do Sunday 18th, I've got no plans so don't mind helping out.

Let me know,

Nicola

Thanks for the offers of help but Nic got her care fixed and the bunnies are now settled in their new home.

Back