• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I have just laid on the floor with the Princess for a bit all cuddled up for loves time. It started with me having to make it up to her for plucking her thighs! I have tried to explain that it needs doing but she wasn't happy. Then I brushed her and then we cuddled up and I pretend to be another bun grooming her head with my nose :shock: Hope I am not the only one who does this :shock:

Anyway then we were just laid together and I put my head on the floor wondering what she would do if I pretended I was asleep and she showered me with bunny kisses!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Also Flyn is a big softie and when I bathed his wounds tonight just thought it was cuddled time and settled himself for some loves ....

I love bunnies :love: :love: :love:

Last time I laid on the floor with a bunny I got my lip bitten.

Pippa objected to me being on 'her' floor :(

lola gives bunny kisses when we have had a good grooming session together (i groom her head with my nose too, your not the only one:) ) she then licks me all over and will not stop until she feels she has done a good job!:love: :love:

AWWWWWWW that is soooo sweet! :love:

Bobbin has only kissed me a few times... but don't worry you are not the only one that pretends to be a rabbit :oops: :lol:

I do it too :oops: :lol: , sometimes I leave a streak of bronzer on Charlie's head because he's white, Poppy's black so it doesn't show :lol:

I don't get kissed by Charlie, just eaten if I have SS crumbs on my hands or harassed for food. Poppy is more of a cuddly bun and I had her on the sofa with me for ages last night whilst Charlie was bounding around the room, I think she came close to giving me a bunny kiss, I'll keep trying.

OMG, I do that with my nose TOO.....and never dared mention it because I was afraid that I was the only one who did it!!!:oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Also if you put your lips together and put them on their head, then rub them from side to side, its just like a bunny grooming them. I alwasy pretend to be another bun. If she nips to get me out the way I squeak too!.

Also if you put your lips together and put them on their head, then rub them from side to side, its just like a bunny grooming them. I alwasy pretend to be another bun. If she nips to get me out the way I squeak too!.

I don't go that far *walks away slowly* :lol: :p

I have just laid on the floor with the Princess for a bit all cuddled up for loves time. It started with me having to make it up to her for plucking her thighs! I have tried to explain that it needs doing but she wasn't happy. Then I brushed her and then we cuddled up and I pretend to be another bun grooming her head with my nose :shock: Hope I am not the only one who does this :shock:

Anyway then we were just laid together and I put my head on the floor wondering what she would do if I pretended I was asleep and she showered me with bunny kisses!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Also Flyn is a big softie and when I bathed his wounds tonight just thought it was cuddled time and settled himself for some loves ....

I love bunnies :love: :love: :love:

Aww... that's lovely!! Melanie did that last night to me. I just laid down for a second and she licked my head and started eating my hair!!:roll:

Back