• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley is getting so big

Stanley's Mom

Warren Scout
My son took a picture of Stanley tonight. It's not very clear but we'll take some more tomorrow. I cant believe how big he's got. He's 7 and a half months old now, so should be slowing down now. :) We all spoil him rotten. He is a beauty, we all love him to bits.

This is him when he was 12 weeks old. He has got ears, he's just hiding them.

DSC00238.jpg

And here he is now.

sTANcopy.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

they aint kiddin when they say they're giants, do they??

hehe both my little dwarfs wouldn't have been as big as he was when he was 12 weeks :lol: :lol:

aww thats ace. we have a conti giant called Lola. ive lost my usb cable so can't post pics yet but its lovely to see another giant. lola is 7 months now:D

Ambers next to me and looking at him!! He is a beauty, gosh! Great to see another gorgeous giant x xx

Neil- Stanley is Ambers so stop trying to cause trouble :lol: :lol:

Amber.jpg

xxxxx

Last edited:
Fab! I love it- Ive not got many pics of Amber yet Will take some soon. I adore all buns but giants melt my heart. x x

OMG I had rib ache after laughing at those ears. Stanley is by the side of me and he just can't seem to choose who he wants. He has sugested a bit of speed dating so that he can get a better idea about what's under the ears. :)

OMG I had rib ache after laughing at those ears. Stanley is by the side of me and he just can't seem to choose who he wants. He has sugested a bit of speed dating so that he can get a better idea about what's under the ears. :)

Sorry SM, I think we took over the thread there :oops: !

Neil

111120074351.jpg

Amber has a nice bed oo share hahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And some nice teddy pjs to put on for him x x x x

Back