• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Comic: We have the buns!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
The first 10 people to post a pic of ONE of their bunnies and tell me about their personality will get them turned into comic strip characters, drawn by my lovely little (but taller) brother :lol: He's not sure if the bunnies will all be in a story together, or if they'll each have their own story, but I'll post the finished product(s) on here!!!

GO!!!

Last edited:
I can't post pics cos I am at work but can I!!!! Caramel is a buxom wench who has just come out the other side from Myxi xxx

2007_09151folder0053.jpg

Blueberry muffin
British giant cross
6 yrs old
very cheeky and mischievous.
loves to sneak inside and beg for food
often seen sat ON TOP of the hutches
very nosey
wants to be friends with everyone and everybun
:D

This is my Timmy.....Housebun Extraordinaire! He is cheeky....and comical.....and very affectionate.....and he LOVES tons of nose rubs! He likes snuggling in bed with me to watch telly, and chasing the dogs, and stealing custard creams!!!:D :D

ATimmynew4.jpg

This is Ant
P8110082.jpg

We adpoted him from Honeybunnies in August as a friend for our young doe Hoops. He was named Ant by Honeybunny Jill becuase he was one of the "insect babies" who reached the rescue in a small cage surrounded by flies ... hence the insect names.
He is THE most inquisitive bun ever. SO SO nosey and into EVERYTHING! He jumps all over the sofa and particularly likes walking along the back of it. If I'm cleaning out the hutch (they're house bunnies) he watches my every move - watching each dustpan-ful going into the bag! He LOVES hay and will happily sit in the hay bag for hours on end. He even gets into many a scrape by going off 'hunting' for the hay bag in the kitchen. He recently made a great spectacle of himself when we had dinner guests http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107273

Anyway, he's the most fantastic, loving bunny and a real mammas boy - but he'd make a FANTASTIC comic character cos he's such a nutter too! Let me know if you need more details! x

Edit to add: He's also a calendar star on the cover of Willow Warren's fundraising calendar!

Last edited:
This is my cheeky little chappy Kitt. He's hyperactive, yet loves nothing more than to sleep on the end of our bed (he thinks he's a dog!!!)

Image118.jpg

Zakura the Killer Rabbit (often drawn with a pink cherry blossom at her left ear)
Zakuraistolen3.jpg

A somewhat grumpy and bossy young girl. Small but determined.
She absolutely hates being called a rodent, so beware everyone who accidentally calls her that. :lol: (This is how she is portrayed in my fanfics, where she plays the part as my little assistant.):roll:
This is how I tend to draw her, when she appears in my own comics on DeviantArt:lol:
Zakura.png

(The blue thing around her head is a headband from the manga-series Naruto, which Zakura was originally named from)

Last edited:
I knew you needed details but was a bit naughty and posted his pic to secure his place and then edited the post to add details - they're there now! Think this is a fantastic idea! x

Caramel is the lady of the house. She is very large but doesn't let this deter her from a nice cream tea.....! After recently battling Myxi she actually gained weight which the vet couldn't believe. She is a very loving bun and also very demanding. She is self assured and soft at the same time. She is also very lazy and doesn't move unless it is absolutely necessary.

She likes the good things in life, a comfy blanket, the warmth, a full tummy and alot of strokes and nosey rubs. Life for this bun is all about indulgence! She is also very very brave and a real fighter. Nothing stands in her way. And I love her! :love:

DSC05296.jpg

Trip is such a sweetie! :D He loves snuggling with me or Scarlett and is just the best little bunny :D And I love his little white tail :lol: He always looks after his girly bun and is my only bun who doesnt snatch his veg out my hands and run off with it, he is happy for me to hold it while he eats it :D

Wesley (sig bunny)
4 yrs old, harlequin lionhead lop
Total hoolibun, never sits still.
Very naughty and comical, will do anything for food.
Jumps in black sack or on my back when being cleaned out!
Loves his wifebun, Alice.

ETA am I too late :?

Wesley (sig bunny)
4 yrs old, harlequin lionhead lop
Total hoolibun, never sits still.
Very naughty and comical, will do anything for food.
Jumps in black sack or on my back when being cleaned out!
Loves his wifebun, Alice.

ETA am I too late :?

that is one dudy hairstyle :love:

Back