• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One-eyed bunny arriving Thursday

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I have a single eyed rabbit arriving on Thursday, her owner asked me if I could look after her for a year until she moves out of rented accomodation as she really didnt want to part with her.

I feel awful but I had to say no...she could be taking up the space of another 20+ rabbits in that year not to mention that the owner may find she still cannot take her in the end so she is coming to me for rehoming.

I have had problems boarding in the past and vowed never to do it again.

Hiya, think you did the right thing, its not fair for the bunny either, so don't feel bad :D

I hid mine when I was in a rented apartment :shock: :shock: I remember a gas person coming to do a landlord safety check so i hid him (just had Gabe at the time) in the en-suite!! He went in there to check too :shock: and I made up some story about bunny sitting for my sisiter - he knew I was lying but let me get away with it !!

Took me ages to glue the bits of carpet back and fill and paint the woodwork when I left :lol: :lol:

Awww Bunny was certainly an amazing rabbit..I always remember when we stopped and got her a mcdonalds (carrot sticks of course :lol: )

She rocked.... I have some great vids of her still. I loved her loads even though we didn't get much time. Bless her. She was a babe. She was ultra cool on that journey wasn't she Lou? And she loved her Maccy D's!!!! :lol:

I honestly dont know.

She is a 4.5 year old speyed house bunny with one eye but thats about as far as we got....I was trying to get a new doorbell fitted at work when she called and had to keep shouting to the engineer to let him know if it was ringing.

Back