• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising fridge magnets

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Hi all. I am making fridge magnets to sell in aid of C.A.R.R.O.T (Care And Rehoming Rabbits Of Tayside). There are several designs - most of which are past or present C.A.R.R.O.T bunnies. The magnets are business card size and will cost £1.50 each - with an added 50p for postage. (obviously if someone wants a few magnets, postage will go up). It is possible to get a pic of your own bun on a magnet - at a cost of a further 50p. All you would have to do is email me your pic and i could do that for you. Every penny of profit will go to the rescue.

Here are the designs to choose from:

whitebunnySmall.jpg
xlionheadSmall.jpg
snowball.jpg
lucky.jpg
drunkscootie.jpg
bunhat.jpg

Bunny magnets 1-6 in order of appearance! Heather , Betty, Snowball , Lucky, Drunk Scootie, Chillin

boo11Small.jpg
belgianhare.jpg
angora.jpg
3buns.jpg
buddyhaybox.jpg

Bunny magnets 7-11 in order of appearance! Boo, Belgian Hare, Angora, The Royals, Buddy

cricket.jpg
darkangel.jpg
Grace.jpg
queenfiveySmall-4.jpg
tj.jpg

Bunny magnets 12-16 in order of appearance! Cricket, Dark Angel, Giant Grace, Queen Fiver, TJ

I forgot to say! If anyone wants any let me know and you can pay via paypal if you like!

New addition "Gracie" to the magnets - thank you sharon
gorgeousgracie.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Nikki:wave:

Couldn't help noticing that you have the gorgeous Buddy in your siggy, did Paula have to give him up as he is with you now?

Hi Sharon:wave: :wave: I see you have increased your zoo:lol: :lol: :lol: echo is looking as cute as ever, it was lovely to hear that you gave a home to janes lovely Gracie, its nice when you hear where the buns have gone:D :D

Hiya! No this isnt the same buddy! This is one who used to be called Peter. I didnt want to keep that name as it was the same as an ex of mine :lol: He was called he_who_must_not_be_named by me until i thought of a fitting name! As he was such a friendly bun - it had to be buddy :D

Hi Sharon:wave: :wave: I see you have increased your zoo:lol: :lol: :lol: echo is looking as cute as ever, it was lovely to hear that you gave a home to janes lovely Gracie, its nice when you hear where the buns have gone:D :D

Hi Denny :wave: nice to see you.

Yes my zoo has increased a bit :lol: . We moved from our 1 bed flat to a 3 bed house, so we had more space. So Echo has a pal called Roxy, Flynn has his Gorgeous Gracie (though they are refusing to bond they share a room divided by panels) and Trio (3 legged bunny) and Taffy came from Fife Rabbit Rescue. Still got the 4 wheekers too :D .

Nicki, i didn't realise that was Peter. He was the first rex bunny i ever cuddled :lol: . He was a Carrot bun right? He is a lovely boy.

Ooopps sorry Nikki, thought it was a buddy I once knew:oops: :lol: :lol:

Hey Sharon:wave: :wave: :wave: WOW echo got a girlie too:D :love: and whats wrong with Gracie bun, how could anybun not fall head of heals with Mr Flynn:shock: I am sure it wont be long though once he starts buying her some lovely diamond hooped ear-rings for those lovely ears;) :lol: :lol:

Are you still fundraising for cancer Sharon?

Hey Sharon:wave: :wave: :wave: WOW echo got a girlie too:D :love: and whats wrong with Gracie bun, how could anybun not fall head of heals with Mr Flynn:shock: I am sure it wont be long though once he starts buying her some lovely diamond hooped ear-rings for those lovely ears;) :lol: :lol:

Are you still fundraising for cancer Sharon?

:wave: :D . I think Flynn and Gracie like being room mates, but neither want to give up dominance, i will keep working on them ;) .

Im still fundraising for cancer yes. I dont know if you heard, but my dad lost his battle too :cry: in January.

How have you been anyway? How are the buns?

:wave: :D . I think Flynn and Gracie like being room mates, but neither want to give up dominance, i will keep working on them ;) .

Im still fundraising for cancer yes. I dont know if you heard, but my dad lost his battle too :cry: in January.

How have you been anyway? How are the buns?

Oh no, really sorry to hear about your dad:cry: :cry: I really feel for you Sharon:cry: :cry: :cry:

You could tie Gracie's ears up in a lovely big pink bow, then Flynn would just go week at the knee's and become a true male *under the thumb or claw in this case*:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am fine, busy but fine:lol: :lol: Buns are fine too although Marcel has turned into Hanabal Lector and attack bunny if anyone enters the house smelling of a dog or a cat:oops: :lol: :lol: Eddie is still Eddie and still the joker out of the two:lol: :lol:

Oh No!!!:( I was just about to PM you.

Let us know if they are available again - I'll have a few!!! I was hoping I could have some with my buns on!:D

Im sure if you give minimallow a pm she will be more than happy to make some for you :D . She is making 3 for me :D .

Oh no, really sorry to hear about your dad:cry: :cry: I really feel for you Sharon:cry: :cry: :cry:

You could tie Gracie's ears up in a lovely big pink bow, then Flynn would just go week at the knee's and become a true male *under the thumb or claw in this case*:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am fine, busy but fine:lol: :lol: Buns are fine too although Marcel has turned into Hanabal Lector and attack bunny if anyone enters the house smelling of a dog or a cat:oops: :lol: :lol: Eddie is still Eddie and still the joker out of the two:lol: :lol:

Thanks Denny :D . I really hate cancer, it affects so many people. Dad did however, manage to proof read his third and final book a couple of days before he died, so he finished what he had to do if you know what i mean. And him and mum will be together again now, happy and reunited.

Ha ha, pink bows would be super cute in Gracie's ears :lol: . I was thinking of getting bobbles for them so Flynn cant bite them, as thats why they fight. They get on fine, then something snaps and Gracie's ears get bitten :( .

:shock: naughty Marcel :lol: bunnies, dont we just love thier qwirks (sp). Awww bless Eddie sounds like such a loveable bunny awwwwwwww.

Buns are fine too although Marcel has turned into Hanabal Lector and attack bunny if anyone enters the house smelling of a dog or a cat:oops: :lol: :lol: Eddie is still Eddie and still the joker out of the two:lol: :lol:

I think you should just send them both to me then ;)

Now Lynn, you know the penalty for bunny-napping:no:

besides are you not still working out your plan for smuggling Lucky;)

Now Lynn, you know the penalty for bunny-napping:no:

besides are you not still working out your plan for smuggling Lucky;)

Yes :lol: , but until my plan works out, I'd love to buy some fridge magnets, including one of the very handome Lucky :D

He is such a handsome boy!! If you pm me what you would like i would be happy to do it for you :D Il tell jim and lynda im not such a magnet failure after all :lol:

I think you should just send them both to me then ;)

Are you sure about that Lynn;) now lets see, what has Eddie bun cost me since having him excluding vet bills and food

1 CCTV
3 Phones
3 Handbags
1 Carpet
1 Lamp (although I still have it it is down to a 1ft cable length and carl hasn't noticed yet:oops: :lol: )
Tons of jeans
Tons of the girls thongs
1 dressing gown (finally chucked it as it looked like I had been shot a thousand times in the back:roll: :lol: )
1 pair of shoes
1 pair of curtains
Becks homework
And have recently noticed that part of my settee is disappearing at the back which I am not overly concerned about as it is 4 years old so due a new one at some point anyway:lol: :lol: :lol:

What Marcel de Bun has cost me since having him:-

4 pairs of trainer laces
Food
Food
Food
Food
And if I dont feed him he starts on the wallpaper or goes through the bins looking for paper or cardboard:roll: :lol: :lol:

Marcel alone costs me about £20 a week in food so not sure who costs me the most Eddie bun or Marcel de Bun:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you still want them Lynn:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back