• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby bunnies

Julia123

Warren Veteran
:wave: Hiya

baby bunny experts - will Ollie's babies just come out when they aready??? They are 10 days old now, one has half opened eyes but the others are still closed. As they have got fatter they have got lower down in the nest so they are now on the plastic box floor with all the fluff and hay above them - its very warm in there so assume they are ok and no need to move them??

I have a quick look avery morning and evening but don't touch them, they have doubled in size so far and are fat and furry !!

Anything else i should do or just sit on my hands and be patient!!??

:wave: Aww I must see the little ones :D They just come out when there ready mate :D You are doing a grand job :D

:wave: Hiya

baby bunny experts - will Ollie's babies just come out when they aready??? They are 10 days old now, one has half opened eyes but the others are still closed. As they have got fatter they have got lower down in the nest so they are now on the plastic box floor with all the fluff and hay above them - its very warm in there so assume they are ok and no need to move them??

I have a quick look avery morning and evening but don't touch them, they have doubled in size so far and are fat and furry !!

Anything else i should do or just sit on my hands and be patient!!??

It's a waiting game im afraid:lol: when I took on a rabbit that was pregnant I didn't know what to do and was totally lost, I got some fab advice on here. Anyway, they will soon be out and moving around. It's so lovely when they do. I'd love to see pictures when they are out and about.
Sallyx

Just been for my evening spy... all eyes open now :D but that just means they moved away from my big face having a nosey - and my wee soaked hand :lol: :lol: can't blame them !!

I can't believe how much thier mum eats!! :shock: :shock: she's tiny and gobbbles everything she gets :lol: :lol: ah and wees and poos for England too !!

I will be the baby bunny photo queen when they do finally come out !!:D

Back