• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Litter Trays

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
where do you find litter trays big enough to fit a giant bunny's bottom in?? we have got the biggest one we can but she is slowly out growing it as we are getting wee's over the edge, i dont mind cleaning it up but can only think there is something bigger out there somewhere:)

Melanie uses the base of an indoor rabbit cage. I have put a willow teepee in it which she sits in to have a wee!! (Her peepee teepee!!):D

Melanie uses the base of an indoor rabbit cage. I have put a willow teepee in it which she sits in to have a wee!! (Her peepee teepee!!):D

mine use the base of an indoor cage - what is the willow peepee teepee ?? I like the sound of that !!

I use tub trugs the shallow ones from Garden Centres and online :D Excuse the cat :lol:

trug008.jpg

ooh I like that pink trugg idea....is it a local garden center steph cos it looks quite shallow compared to the ones I've seen......do you think honey could leap into it (She's smaller than apache)

ooh I like that pink trugg idea....is it a local garden center steph cos it looks quite shallow compared to the ones I've seen......do you think honey could leap into it (She's smaller than apache)

:wave: I got mine from Hungry Horse hun :D We have a purple, pink and a yellow one :lol: Im sure Honey could jump into it as my Radley, Spud, Muffin and Crumpet can :D I line them with newspaper and add hay :D Easy to clean and wipe out :D

Kirsty have a look in The Range if you are in Doncaster they have some great storage boxes/crates in there. Also that pink trug, you can get them from aBentley Grange Farm at Emley which is not far from Doncaster. They do loads of trugs, bales of meadow hay, Megazorb at £6 for a huge bag, good rabbit feed and huge bags of grass at £6 for 15kg

Last edited:
Is that the shop in Wythall with the big plastic horse outside??
I've never seen a shallow trug before, only the deep ones:D I like that pink one too!

:wave: Hi Hun :D No thats Rosebank Stores, does stock bunny food. Go towards Earlswood and before you get to the lakes, just after Ambleside Garden Centre on the left is Hungry horse :D Lots of goodies there and pink and purple shallow trugs :lol: Any probs PM me and Ill go up and get one. :D

they've got lots of stuff there including huge bags of carrots, SS, A&P, just grass and huge hay bales.

Back