• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what we've been up to...

Maizy

Mama Doe
Braving a bonding introduction. Almost 4 hours in the bathroom yesterday and Maddie finally met Flynn after weeks of 'through the bars' meeting only.:D

Mostly ignoring each other at first.....
maddiebond.jpg

Please groom me Flynn!

maddiebond3.jpg

Finally a slobbing session.

maddiebond2.jpg

It's all early days and there was a little bit of foot thumping, but it seemed to go ok. Flynn tried to take things a bit quickly for a first date :oops: but he wasn't too badly behaved. Hopefully if all goes well, they will be moving into a new neutral together home at the weekend.:D

Oooooooh, fingers crossed that they will be a happy couple. :D

I hope so. I'm not very brave and am taking it very slowly as I really want it to work out. My problem will be trying to get them both to accept each other in the dining room, which they each believe belongs to them!:roll: If it continues ok, I will move them into the dog crate which is neutral to them both and fix shelves in it, so they have some height. Then they're current homes can become spare 'emergency' cages.:D

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Hun ..............I don't think they like each other very much..... you had better send Maddie to me ASAP!!!!!!:p ;) :lol: :lol:

They are so lovely!!!:D

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, Hun ..............I don't think they like each other very much..... you had better send Maddie to me ASAP!!!!!!:p ;) :lol: :lol:

They are so lovely!!!:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nice try, but I'm afraid your tri-coloured Dutch will have to come from somewhere else! She's very comfortable here :lol:

glad they seemed to get on well. Can we have some more pics of them once there in the new home together. they are gorgeous :)

Nooooooooooooooo way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :p

Emily is very sweet looking, but she may be a bit big for your Alfie. :D

Hmmm I think he's a bit of a tricky one and I think you may be right in that another 'littly' may be the best way forward. Maybe another nethie cross or a dwarf lop?
Are you sure Sunnie wouldn't like to move south????;) :lol:

Hmmm I think he's a bit of a tricky one and I think you may be right in that another 'littly' may be the best way forward. Maybe another nethie cross or a dwarf lop?
Are you sure Sunnie wouldn't like to move south????;) :lol:

No, she is doing quite well here, and I think she will be too big, anyway. :D

Back