• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare things going free to rescues/fosterer's/general bunny people : )

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
I have some spare things that may be of use to rescues, fosterer's or general bunny people.

Whole bale of Pettex shredded paper
Half a bale of wood shavings
A small newly opened but hardly used bag of SS
A small bunny bed (Cuddle-e-cup)
A bale of Golden Barley Straw
Bag of Pettex Meadow Hay

I could deliver them if anyone in the Northampton, Warickshire or Leicestershire area would like any of them.

PM if you're interested.

Perhaps if anyone else has some spare stuff going free they could post it here stating their area :D :wave:

I am sure Jane Dexter could use some of the goodies :D They have a baby boom at the mo' so any extra food and bedding would be very welcome.
Could you PM Theo (Snowy) as she Fosters for Jane D and Theo also has new babies. Well, not Theo's babies but her Foster Buns!! :lol:

Janex :wave:

I have a 4ft hutch that has been always used indoors, although it has felting on the roof. It has been used mainly as a bed ( filled with rugs, blankets ), but sometimes as a hospital or spare hutch for new arrivals.

Also have a Zoozone cage. Used as a hospital or spare cage for rats.

We are in South Wales, just off the Severn Bridges.
Taz

I have a 4ft hutch that has been always used indoors, although it has felting on the roof. It has been used mainly as a bed ( filled with rugs, blankets ), but sometimes as a hospital or spare hutch for new arrivals.

Also have a Zoozone cage. Used as a hospital or spare cage for rats.

We are in South Wales, just off the Severn Bridges.
Taz

Are you offering these? If a rescue didn't want the zoozone I'd buy it from you! I need a new house for my mice :)

I have been PM'd by Doncat who fosters for Jill at Honeybunnies, however if she doesn't want all of it I will PM Snowy :wave:

I honestly dont mind..... if someone nearer can make use of them and collect them, thats fine by me... as long as it all goes to a good cause, no problem in my eyes.:wave:

Are you offering these? If a rescue didn't want the zoozone I'd buy it from you! I need a new house for my mice :)

I have offered both the hutch and the Zoozone to local rescues and no-one it seems is willing to collect them :shock: :shock: Anyway ..... we live in South Wales , so not sure how you could arrange collection ?. It would be very expensive to post and I would be worried about the cage getting damaged anyway.

Taz

I have offered both the hutch and the Zoozone to local rescues and no-one it seems is willing to collect them :shock: :shock: Anyway ..... we live in South Wales , so not sure how you could arrange collection ?. It would be very expensive to post and I would be worried about the cage getting damaged anyway.

Taz

Ah fair enough, Wales is a bit far for me to go - I'll stick with ebay :)

I have been PM'd by Doncat who fosters for Jill at Honeybunnies, however if she doesn't want all of it I will PM Snowy :wave:

Feel free to pm Snowy, if she wants it, no problem..... she may even be nearer than me, but then again my geography is terrible.:lol:

I'm happy to be a back-up if no ones else wants it.:wave:

I have offered both the hutch and the Zoozone to local rescues and no-one it seems is willing to collect them :shock: :shock:
Taz

I'm not surprised that they don't want to collect. I've been to collect stuff offered for free before, and the number of times that people have been out, forgotten, etc is unbelieveable.

Recently I drove to the other side of Nottingham to collect some unused lino from Freecycle (for lining my hutches). It was all pre-arranged, but they refused to answer the door when I arrived :censored: I could even see them through the window! Afterwards they even had the cheek to email me and moan about me not collecting it :censored:

Sorry...rant over :lol:

Amy

I'm not surprised that they don't want to collect. I've been to collect stuff offered for free before, and the number of times that people have been out, forgotten, etc is unbelieveable.

Recently I drove to the other side of Nottingham to collect some unused lino from Freecycle (for lining my hutches). It was all pre-arranged, but they refused to answer the door when I arrived :censored: I could even see them through the window! Afterwards they even had the cheek to email me and moan about me not collecting it :censored:

Sorry...rant over :lol:

Amy

How bizarre :? Did you turn up in a balaclava?! :lol:

That's so annoying! I had a lady arrange a time with me for her to pick up a desk I'd advertised on Freecycle. I waited in for her and everything and she never turned up. Idiot.
The next lady who offered to take it was lovely though and helped injured swans :p

oh yeah and I meant to say I have a basic hamster cage on offer if anyone wants it. Its got a yellow plastic tray and then a bar type cage that clips on top. The cage has two openings. There is a plastic mezzanine upper floor with a plastic ramp. ALso has a blue plastic wheel that attaches to the inside of the cage. And a yellow plastic water bottle.

My lovely hamster that I picked up on the freeads came with it, but she made such a racket in it rattling the metal cage against the plastic that I had to get her a less noisy one lol!

Egham/Staines, Surrey area.

Back