• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane Dexter in the news!

I am glad Janes work has been recognised, hopefully this positive publicity will bring some homes in for rabbits, rather than more rabbits into Jane's.

Jane D is lovely and works so hard to help hundreds of Buns.
She has visited here and met all my Buns, they all loved her too :D

Janex (t'other one ;) :lol: )

"T'other one"... are you from Yorkshire lassy?! :lol: Do you happen to live in middle t'road! :wave:

Nay lass !! My Ex's Dad was a Yorkshireman and I picked up't'other' from him and it seems to have stuck. When me and Mal (my Ex) used to stay at his parents house if we disappeared upstairs his Dad would always call up ' Make sure its one on t'bed and t'other on t'floor' !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Nay lass !! My Ex's Dad was a Yorkshireman and I picked up't'other' from him and it seems to have stuck. When me and Mal (my Ex) used to stay at his parents house if we disappeared upstairs his Dad would always call up ' Make sure its one on t'bed and t'other on t'floor' !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Hahaha! :lol: That's a lot of t's! :lol:

Jane dexter is the queen of all buns!!!!! That lady is a gift from heaven! I got my Amber the giant from her and Alan. They have helped me so much- She doesnt get any coverage at all which I think is bad. All her buns are beautiful! I cant praise this lady enough. x x x x x x:love: :love: :love: :love:

Jaynie our latest giant came from Jane Dexter via a nudge from Snowy who fosters for her. We're so glad she's got some recognition :D .

jayniestanley052.jpg

Neil and Maria

That happens here too! I wonder if Jane taught them this hehe! Amber has her own double bed I will try to up load a pic now to show you quickly x x

Jane D is lovely and works so hard to help hundreds of Buns.
She has visited here and met all my Buns, they all loved her too :D

Janex (t'other one ;) :lol: )

:oops: :lol: I see "jane" and automatically think of you!

Jane D seems lovely and its great to see her getting recognition for all her hard work for the bunnies. :D

Back