• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Most painful place you've been bitten by a bun?

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
Meggie is a monster for biting clothing, was trying to munch on my jacket sleeve and grabbed my index finger instead! :shock:
She got me right on the knuckle (sp?) so everytime I bend my finger it really hurts :cry: :cry:

Where is the worse place you've been "got"??

I'd have to say between my finger and thumb, on that webbing like bit.
It was bridge bunny Merlin that did it, he was a big dandelion fan and nipped me as I gave it to him.

It was a right b****r too as the scar ripped opened when I opened my hand, to hold something etc

The knuckle sounds well painful :shock: :(
Naughty bunnies! :lol:

If i'm in the way (ie leaning against my sofa, sat my floor :roll: :lol: ) of a circuit run, then I'll get a nip on my lower back, and that really hurts :(

my arm :shock: when i had Honey every time she went to the vets (which was frequent due to her breathing problems) she always used to chew my arm :shock: i believe she did this out of nervousness as she was quite a nervous rabbit.

My most painful bite was in a very sensitive part of my body - it drew blood and hurt for quite a while.

It has made me very wary about holding bunnies against my chest. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rebec :)

Are we talking proper bites or nips? I only get nipped and it doesn't hurt but its a bit of a shock, Charlie nipped my cheek when I tried to look at his paw, he'd already had a good go at my sleeve to tell me to put him down so it was my own fault :lol:

Not me personally but my Dad was bitten by one of my rabbits THROUGH the thumbnail!

Pippa bit me on the lip once.

I've never been 'properly' bitten, although Harley used to nip me on the arm to put him down when he'd had enough :lol:

Eek, must be one of those days... just writing that has brought tears to my eyes. I really miss him :(

I was once bitten by Splodge right on my bikini line on the top of my thigh! :shock: Brought tears to my eyes. Couldn't walk properly as it hurt for days.
She was sat on my knee and then started jumping all over me biting at my clothes and being silly, she got a bit too carried away and bit right through my trousers!! Owww!! :lol:

Often been nipped on the bum, fingers and ankles from my lot.

However, I'd say the most painful was from a rabbit I was looking after for a friend. She got me on the inside of my thigh, through my jeans, it really hurt!

I've only had two bad bites from a bun, both from my new zealand white, Harvey (r.i.p) One was on the fleshy bit at the top of my inner arm & the worst was on the end of my pinkie finger - it bled so much i passed out & had to have two stitches! :lol:

The most painful place that I have ever been bitten by a bun was the web of skin between my thumb and index finger. It was one of my friend's bunnies that did it, and it actually pierced all the way through, leaving a three cornered tear which needed stitching and a tetanus booster!:roll:

That's where Apache bit me and he hung on too!! :rolleyes: They wouldn't stich me up tho cos they said bunny bites can leave infection in the wound and by sewing it up it wouldn't be able to come out - so just had the tetanus jab and a ridiculaously large and embarrasing bandage round my hand!! :oops:

Back