• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The morning after the night before (bonded pics)

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Sorry for the amount of pictures I've posted lately :oops: After myself and Hawys not having a great sleep for worrying about Jamie and Sapphire who spent there first night together last night... we were put at ease by what we saw this morning :)

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

So there we have it... what do you all think? A bonding success story? Well I'll see you all soon, off back to sleep for me now :lol:

Awwww, :love: :love: it sounds like a perfect bonding :D they seem so happy together.. I'm really pleased it's worked out for them.

Awww they look pretty chuffed with one another! :D Jamie is so pretty and you've certainly found a match for him in Sapphire, what a lovely couple! :love:

Totally LOVE the picture of them eating together! Very cute! :love: :love: :love:

Yipppeeee kind of had a feeling this was going to go well.:lol:

I'm really pleased it has =] =]

At the moment there's a cat house in there for them to lay in, previously Jamie always used it... but since Saffy has been in there he hasn't had a look in. When I uncovered them this morning she was laid in the cat house with her paws hanging out, and Jamie was laid stretched out infront of the cat house as if to guard her.

She really is the boss!!!

xx

At the moment there's a cat house in there for them to lay in, previously Jamie always used it... but since Saffy has been in there he hasn't had a look in. When I uncovered them this morning she was laid in the cat house with her paws hanging out, and Jamie was laid stretched out infront of the cat house as if to guard her.

Superb. He obviously loves her enough already to let her have "the best seat inthe house! " :lol:

I know.

I think it helps because he's been on his own for about 2 months now... he seemed really needy. I was concerned with their initial fight on Saturday afternoon, but he seemed to realise he'd upset her and nuzzled in to her to put her at ease at the next attempt.

He's so sweet with her, he goes over to kiss her every time he walks past her or goes in the run =]

Back