• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunnies weakness?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Maximus cannot resist chocolate and we have to make sure we don't leave any anywhere that might be reachable and this craving I can understand. :D Yesterday I was watching CSI in bed with a bag of heatwave, chilli doritos and got mobbed by Mopsey!! I gave her a little bit of one just to show her she really wouldn't like it and she went nuts trying to get in the packet after that. I had to get up, go downstairs and get a carrot to bribe her with just so I could finish my crisps in peace! :roll:

What's your bunnies strangest likes?

Herbie flips out over bananas, Timmy will do ANYTHING for a little nibble of the biscuit part of a custard cream, Harvey loves a bite of toast, Princess likes Weetabix.....and for some weird reason, they ALL seem to be mad about Pringles!!!:shock: :roll: :lol:

There's a natural smoothie that I buy from Aldi... it contains cranberry, banana and raspberry, whenever I have it I dip my finger in so Bobbin can have just a tiny bit and he goes mad, licking it all off... but his little face is so funny, because it's a bit tart (the smoothie!) he scrunches his nose up at the end and licks his lips :lol: but it's doesn't put him off, he still wants more! :D :rolleyes:

Minstrel goes bonkers for dried banana and will climb ALL over you trying to get it, he has also been known to stick his nose into Innocent smoothies when Sean leaves his glass on the floor. And for some reason he always comes to sniff my cup of tea!!

Are dutches renowned for their greedyness?!?!

Poppy has dived into a bag of vegetable crisps before and tried to steal chocolate brioche from my mum's mouth :shock: :lol: . She's very enthusiastic about all food though and runs away with her veggies to eat them in peace.:lol:

Charlie harasses me when I have lime calippo's, or orange jubblies he runs along the back of the sofa and sits on my shoulder in an attempt to steal some, he's not interested in ice pops though. He's also tried to drink tea before, polish off my porridge, and eat my crusts. Blueberries aren't even safe in the carton with the lid clipped on because he manages to get it off and pulls on my trouser leg wanting them :lol:

Last edited:
choci loves smoke bacon crisps:shock: , how did I find that out? well I had been eating them one day and had bought choci in for a cuddle. I didn't realise there was a few crumbs still stuckk to me. but choci did, he licked them all up and looked for more:shock: :lol:

choci loves smoke bacon crisps:shock: , how did I find that out? well I had been eating them one day and had bought choci in for a cuddle. I didn't realise there was a few crumbs still stuckk to me. but choci did, he licked them all up and looked for more:shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I don't need to vacuum the sofa, Charlie licks up any stray crumbs that might be there :lol:

my two go mental for fab lollys! If you want to eat one with out joey climbing up the front of you and Bugys going along the back of the sofa to climb on your shoulder you have to stand in the middle of the living room with them running round your feet :lol:

Annie goes nuts for chocolate. She stalks me when I eat it! I bought some Rabbit choc drops to give her a nibble to leave me alone but she won't touch them!:roll: Its like she knows they are not what I'm eating!:lol: :lol: :lol: She also loves bread and can sniff it within a mile!!

Frasier - what doesn't he eat!! Banna he hates actually. But if I'm eating a biscuit or something crunchy he comes bounding over demanding "wheres mine??" even if I've just fed him and he has a huge tray of hay. :lol:

Beatrix is only in love with proper rabbity food. I can pretty much bribe her with carrot all the time. She is however partial to furniture, carpet, shoes....:rolleyes: :lol:

Darcy is obsessed with baby corn cobs. I only let him have them in moderation in the Winter. He loves his own food really and not too fussed on what I have. Apart from lightly salted Doritos and biscuits....I can't leave them on the coffee table or anywhere unattended. I'll come back and find his head shuffed in the packet..:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

My first bunny Rowan ate half a bag of Bacon Wheat Crunchies when left unattended in the dining room one day :rolleyes: lucky they are veggie!

Charlie likes to lick the outside of my wine glass to find any dribbles and also likes to lick the condensation off the outside of cold beer bottles ?!?! :? as I found out when I put one on the floor next to me and he almost side swpied it :shock: :lol:

They both also love banana and scramble all over us when we have bananas and custard!!
Charlie was also VERY interested in my caramel dessert (you know the one thats like creamy jelly).

They also once ganged together to pull our freshly buttered bread off teh table which promptly landed butter side down :roll: luckily they were so surprised in their feat I got to it whilst they sat startled lookign at me as if butter wouldnt melt <--- oooh hehe :lol:

Its also hilarious to watch them eating tomatoes (their fav!) cos they get it everywhere :lol:

Funny bunnies :lol: Always have to have their treats at hand to bribe them away from ours !! Any wrapper that rustles and we get ambushed :lol:

chocloate *both* dolly mixtures*both*
Any falvour crisps, pizza, peanut butter, rainbow drops, Ice cream , any biscuits etc etc etc *all isaac*
and they both adore the muesli rat food :oops: and I wonder why they are 'healthy' looking :lol:

bannana, brocolli, cranberry juice (got for when poor sooty had a bout of cystitis), waggs beetroot rabbit treats, naturals dried roots and ummmm popadoms and prawn crackers...I shouldn't admit to that really :(

Oh and lolly sticks from fruit lolly pops.

Hoops once bit the bottom off Ross' cornetto whilst he wasn't looking!

Ant likes to try to get anything that isn't his! He once had a lick of the side of a bottle of Pespi Max, and then spent ages wrestling it (despite the lid being on!) to try to get more!

Then of course there was the time he fancied some of the dip - in front of my dinner guests! :lol: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=107273

And he recently tried to "mug" me for my bowl of strawberries ... but I'll let him off with that one, cos they did smell yummy!!

Back