• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone seen thier rabbit sleep

greyrabbit

Warren Scout
has anyone seen their rabbit sleep? ive only seen my rabbit sleep one with my own eyes. but he sleeps its just i dont see him:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but only my french lops Sugarplum seems to be stretched out on the floor most of the time I go to the shed apart from feeding time!!!! I have to make sure I talk to her so she knows it's me, otherwise she really jumps! :shock:

I've not seen any of the other breeds asleep like that! Even fudge my housebunny, he closes his eyes but I'm not sure if he's actually asleep as he's still quite alert!

I've never seen mine sleep but I have seen a lop dwarf at school sleep, also the baby bunnies seem to spend a lot of time snoozing.

This is a sleeping rabbit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sl1.jpg

He has made sleepng his main career in life - the other one being eating :lol:
l4-2.jpg

Taz

I was watching saturday.... was drying my hair and Snowflake was lying on her side eyes tightly shut... making the funniest body movements - she even tried to binky in her sleep :lol: made me so happy to see :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: ive only seen thumper sleep once.but when im not looking he probably sleeps behind my back.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dont u guys agree.

Monty the lop just crashes out... eyes closed... zonked.

Bunnie the N.D, now hes the skitty one.. not seen his eyes ever closed... he flakes out or melts into the carpet plenty of times... but when he sleeps, only he knows that one.

I usually only see mine sleeping with eyes open. Their noses stop or slow down and they sway!! :lol:

I saw Melanie asleep with eyes closed a few times - I'm sure she tries to frighten me by looking dead!! I saw her dreaming once, that was funny!!

Mine are always asleep, I have to wake them up when I give them breakfast, then they go back to sleep after. I'll upload some piccy's later.

I've never seen my 3 with their eyes closed. Biscuit really flops over when she sleeps though. Nibbles is more graceful and lays down first before the feet come out. But Bobby doesn't. He just sits. Actually, I've just realised, I've never seen him sprawled out!!! :shock: :shock:

Yesterday Smurf and Rex both sprawled out in their hay-box inside... I've never seen rex lay out because he is very alert!! Very funny... they looked like an L hehe :lol: :lol:

Back