• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutest thing your bunnies do

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I think Beau is just adorable when he is woken up if I walk past or disturb him, he looks all moody and sleepy and goes right back to sleep :lol:

I think the cutest thing Trip and Scarlett do is grooming each other, when one just goes and grooms the other without them having to put their heads down first.

And Buu when she headbuts me for noserubs :shock: :lol:

What things do your buns do that make you just go awwwwwwww!!!

They don't have to do much really! I love the way they sometimes sit and gaze at me when i'm talking to them :love: , and if i can see there ickle bunny mouths my heart just melts! I looove bunny mouths, so cute! :oops: :lol:

Alvin has just started letting me stroke him... so i really melt when he holds his head up for me to stroke above his eyes :love:

I like the way they clean their ears :)

And that I get woken up at 5am by 2 bunnies binkying on my bed (ok I don't enjoy it at the time but it's hard to be annoyed with bunnies begging for breakfast even if it is at an ungodly hour! :rolleyes: )

Oooooooooooh, I think that most everything my bunnies do is just THE cutest thing!:oops: The rest of the family just doesn't seem to get it!! I'll be like, 'Awwwwwwww, bless him - just LOOK what he's doing!!!'......and they will be like, 'Umm.....he's washing his ear.....so WHAT?!?', or 'He's EATING.....why is THAT so cute?!?' *SIGH* They don't get the HUGE cuteness factor of their sweet little paws holding their ears, or their squishy little velvet lips munching as they eat. I guess they just think I'm really weird!!!:roll: :lol:

Timmy DOES do one ESPECIALLY cute thing that always makes me go all gooey! I will be sitting on the sofa or something, and he will come to me for nose rubs. He stands up on his hind legs and balances with his front paws on my knee, and stretches his nose up as far as he can for a nose rub......and closes his eyes while he waits patiently. I just LOVE it!!!!!:love: :love:

the cutest thing Crystal does is licking my hand when i bring her banana that is by far her favroute treat.

the cutrst thing Misty does is he licks the raidiator (sp) (obviously the raidiators not on so he cant burn his tougue) hes a bit strange but its very cute to watch :love:

Whenever I let Maa out she CHARGES full pelt out the hutch to the othe end of the patio, flicking her feet, then does a 'full body shiver' like a dog shaking water off :lol: She looooooves her run time!

Benny's cute thing is the flop - if he finds a pile of dry dirt he just flips over onto his side and waves his paws in the air :lol:

The girls don't really do cute stuff - they just stand about looking beautiful and kewl :rolleyes:

I love it when Lola jumps onto the sofa when im lying down and has a really long cuddle with nose rubs and then she grooms me to return the favour. have to agree with the ear cleaning aswell...i could go on because i love everything she does. racing around the room in a morning is very sweet:)

I am ohhhing and awwwing at Bobbin all the time, the OH has started doing it too! :lol:

When he rolls on his back or when he sits down and lets out a sigh! :lol: Or he just has to sit there with a grumpy face and it's enough for me to melt! :rolleyes: :D

Our Crunchie does really cute things with our baby girl, Charlotte.
Sometimes she'll cuddle her when she's sleepin, almost like she's protecting her and twice now, she's licked her on her nose! :lol:

Boy rabbits don't go for things cute... hahaha, but I have to say they are adorable when they flake out .. I have to say that is just cute fullstop.

My Twinkle bunny doesn't like hands, so has started saying hello to me by doing nose touches on my nose:) . It's very cute, I have to ask permision to clean the hutch out by bending down for a nose touch. Once we've touched noses I can get on with my jobs, other wise I get stamped at or ignored for a few days.

You can tell she's in charge can't you. Does anyone else have to bow and scrape to their bunny over lord or am I being taken advantage of:roll: .

I know its not something they're actually doing but the hutches have been moved up by the house for winter and out the kitchen window I can see Treacle and Dumpling when they're asleep cuddled up together!
Meggie runs to the front of the hutch in the morning with her head down demanding a stroke and Dusty will rub noses with me and my sis, they all make me go mushy inside!!! :D

The cutest thing Nunzeo does is sleeping on my back for a while most nights. The cutest thing Abbey does is chew the carpet even though its really annoying. And the cutest thing the new bunny does is binky, because where she used to live there was no room for a binky and no one to watch it either.

Back