• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a spayed female bunny...

Alright, I am moving home on the 1st December, to a bigger place. And I shall be getting Charm a bigger home and properly bunny proofing a room. I have been thinking about getting Charm a girlfriend for a while now and would appreciate it if anyone knows of a suitable friend for him.

Charm is 3 years old, neutered and a French Lop, so another medium/large bunny would be good for him.
Charm is friendly and loves attention but doesn't get enough when I'm at work so I would love him to have a bunny friend for when I'm not there.
Now he was labled as unsociable, but he is proving quite the opposite. He loves my guinaes and is constantly trying to jump into their cage, and sometimes manages to and is welcomed by them, only for them all to get the hump on when I take him out (this only happens whilst I'm actually in the guinaes cage. He and the new bunny would never be able to go in there without me being there to take them back out as soon as they manage it) and will often sit against the cage on one side of the bars with them on the other side.

My sister bought a guinae from the same place labled anti social and he is the most friendly piggy ever and is now snipped and adjusting to life with a female and she's the more anti social of the two because she actually kicks if someone tries to take the waterbottle from her or have sex with her XD So we believe that they have just been labling males as antisocial...

If you know of a female bunny who could do with a good home and will be happy with Charm please let me know, although due to the stress of moving I will not be able to collect her until December.

Spayed is prefered, but I will quite happily do that myself as he is already neutered so she will not get pregnant while I line up the vets.

We have 2 beautiful girls who will be speyed as soon as they've lost some weight..
Kirsty is the bigger of the two
Kirsty.jpg

and Kizzy
Kizzy.jpg

Back