• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gorgeous Arc Girls

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Yesterday I met up with Gisela and came away with 4 beautiful girls. Once home they were soon flopped out in front of the tv eating veg and pellets. I kept them inside overnight and today they were introduced to their new home.

Mum, I've dropped me pocket money
019-9.jpg

Let me help you
016-9.jpg

Come on in dear, you will get wet
007-10.jpg

Hi, I'm Bluebell - pleased to meet you.
010-8.jpg

Thank you again Gisela, it was lovely to meet you and your family.

They look happy in their new home. :D Now we only need to find some names for them.
My favourite is the grey and white with the floppy ears. I'd name her Jasmine. Mummy bunny looks like a Molly to me. The two black and white girls could be Nina and Holly.
If they were my foster bunnies, they'd all get Harry Potter related names. :lol:

Love the housing..where did you get it?

Amy

I had it made. I saw it on ebay, the chap makes chicken houses. I asked if he could adapt it to house bunnies, so a trip to Gloucester and £250.00 and a very comical scene watching hubby and his mates attempting to bring it up the side of the house later, Bunnington Palace was born.

Back