• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will this work?

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
The situation since we got our bunny has been to have her inside with us when we are home and in her hutch/run when we are out. however i didn't want her outside in the cold weather and bring her into the warm every day so i have decided to bring her in permanently through the winter months with the view to have her back outside when it gets warmer. will this be ok for her?

Yep :D If she is going to be inside during winter its best to keep her in all winter so she isnt exposed to temprature changes :D One of mine spent last winter in the house and went back outside when it got warmer x

Yup, that will work. I have mine inside every winter from around October time to around April/May when it gets warmer :D

thanks for that, i just wanted to check as im a little paranoid.lol. im sure she would be fine outside in the winter but i sleep much better with her inside the house. she doesnt have a room with heating so we won't get too hot.

You wont want to put her back out next year :lol: :lol: :lol: I always get really sad when mine stay in the house a little while and its time to go back to their hutches and runs :lol: :lol:

i think ill be the same 2 -i would have her in the house full time but my OH said she loves being able to run in the garden (which is true) - altho i let her out for a run around everyday - i have a few months to work on him.hehe:lol:

Back