• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Asbeau doesn't seem to understand the concept of a treat ball!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: I bought three treat balls yesterday (one for each bunny couple :) ) anyway, I fileld them with SS this morning, Blue and Magic weren't to impressed but used it anyway, Holly and Basil loved it and started rolling them round like mad as soon as I put it in the shed, Daisy managed to push it about a bit but Asbeau picked it up, lobbed across the shed then sat next to his food bowl looking at me :lol: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
HAhahaaa! Bobbin doesn't understand either, I put the treat ball down and he just sniffs it and looks at me... then I'll pick it up and shake a few bits out trying to show him... he'll gobble them up and then come to me thinking I've got more in my hands! :roll: I don't know!

Instead I have taken to putting treats inside a toilet roll tube... he can see them and smell them better and he just flings the tube and they come flying out all over the room!! :lol:

Prince and Melanie have one of these and Prince likes to run off with it so he doesn't have to share with Mel!!:lol:

Michelle used to have one but she kept putting it in her water ball so the food went all soggy!!:roll:

Lilly doesn't understand it either, so she has hers in a bowl, and moo has hers in a treat ball. which is cool cus they live seperatly xx

Back