• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe its happened.

I have been looking for a wife for Flopsy for about 3 weeks and had fell in love with Jem on Rabbits Rehome only to see last week she had reserved on her page.:cry:

I went to RSPCA only this morning and reserved a bun called Lottie who Flopsy is going to meet next week.:D

Can you believe when I got home and put the internet on about 20 mins ago and looked at the rabbits in need whose there - you guessed JEM!!:shock:

I thought this little beauty had found her home and I was said I had missed out on her.

Lotties not as beautiful as Jem but she was brought in to RSPCA as a stray with no age but has the most lovely temprement and will let you hold and cuddle her no problem and I know beauty is only skin deep.

Why did this have to happen - my heart strings are all over the place now.:(

Well really it's Flopsy and not you who decides, so why don't you let him meet the rspca bun who sounds lovely and see if they get along.

Awww i am sure Jem will find a home soon:D
Lottie is lucky to have found a home with you and Flopsy:D
To me at the end of the day a rabbit in need is a rabbit in need regardless of colour/looks/age.:D

I totally agree.....everything DOES happen for a reason. And I think that perhaps the reason that this happened with Jem was because maybe Lottie needs you more.:D :D

You are all right - it will be Flopsy who picks and not me.

Funny thing was there were lots of females all really pretty and all reserved except three. Two were adorable but full lionheads and very fluffy which I think might be a much for me to take on. My Flopsy only has a lionmane.

Then there she was - sat huddled in the corner and my son said "Lotties lovely" - think he was quite taken with her lop ears!

Went and filled in the forms and the guy took me to see her and she has the most adorable nature - loves being picked up and cuddled - not in the least bit skittish like my Flopsy so she may be what he needs to chill out.

She was brought in as a stray 3 weeks ago and all others have gone except for her. They don't know how old she but I don't care as long as I can give her a home and they both get on thats all that matters.

Can't wait for next Saturday when they meet - hope its love:love: My flopsy has never met a rabbit before, except from when he was born of course:lol:

Back