• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Trip x

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
He is such a sweetie!

DSC05265.jpg

DSC05269.jpg

DSC05289.jpg

DSC05290.jpg

DSC05296.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

DSC05313.jpg

And Scarlett looking for him :lol:

DSC05213-1.jpg

DSC05254.jpg

Thanks hun :wave:

They are easily pleased :lol: I filled their hutch and run with new toys and they have been playing in the box it all arrived in for hours now :roll: :lol: At least they are having fun :D

I adore all agoutis, definately my faves, but theres a couple on here that are just gorgeous.... Trip is one of, he may even have the number one spot..... so, can I have him please????:lol:

aww hes so CUTE! ive never seen many piccies of him before! and that last pic of scarlett is soo funny u can hardly see her face cus of all the fluffyness!!hehehe cutie!!

aww hes so CUTE! ive never seen many piccies of him before! and that last pic of scarlett is soo funny u can hardly see her face cus of all the fluffyness!!hehehe cutie!!

She had so much hay tangled in her fluffy mane this morning it took ages to get it all out :lol:

Back