• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kanga and Roo..new in.

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This lovely pair came in today...and went straight to Abi and Ross for fostering:D
The beautiful Kanga
Kanga.jpg

and her husbun Roo
Roo.jpg

and the pair together
Kangaandroo.jpg

i know they'll be well cared for and loved..and hopefully fill the space Abi's last fosters, Amber and Dexter left..they went to their new home today:D

Last edited:
Well they're settling in okay. Kanga (the lop doe) is a lively little thing. She's not yet stopped exploring her new pad! Roo is a handsome fellow but a little quieter than his bunny wife. Will post lots more pics soon - going to let them have a play in the garage later ... think Kanga will LOVE that! x

Both Kanga and Roo having a fabulous time in the garage! Enjoying all the new toys to investigate and getting lots of lovely exercise too. They're both running around and flicking their feet - not seen a binky yet, but I'm sure they'll come! Both happily rolled onto their sides too ... so are clearly very contented buns!

Agree with you Donna - Roo is SO HANDSOME :love:. Have already decided that he should be RUPERT cos he needs a proper name, not a silly cartoon one!

Last edited:
Hoops and Ant haven't seen them, other than through the patio doors. Probably won't get to "meet" them like they did with Amber and Dexter cos it's too cold for house bunnies to be out in their run now!

Err before you're too cheeky about there names... I chose them as their other ones were really stupid!:shock: :shock: :lol:

Back