• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yawns

racheld69

Mama Doe
Does any one else's buns do big yawns like a donkey? Big pink mouth wide open with goofy teeth showing? Wobbles never did any but Barney is stretching and yawning king and it is hilarious!:lol: :lol:

Yep, Squidgy will stretch his little feet up and show the world his teeth! He has a very large mouth for such a small bunny!

Yeah mine all do it! Saw baby Flyn do it for the first time this morning. A baby bunny yawn is even cuter! Caramel does them all the time, accompanied by a massive stretch!

yeah Benny does this - looks so funny cute - then he looks all suprised because I'm bent double laughing and going awwwwwwwwww!!!! :lol:

johnny is having a lazy day today and has been yawning loads its so cute when he does it i love his little pink mouth :D

Ive seen Simba do a huge yawn and stretch loads of times.. seen Fifi do it a couple of times but ive never seen Nala do it.. how weird:?

Seeing Bella or Tarquin yawn is one of those bunny things that make me go completely gooey with love. :love: :love:

I love it and would love a photo of them doing it, but it's over too quick.

Rebec :)

Back