• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For The attention Of Neil..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
..following on from our "Men have problems shutting cupboards, etc,..." chat yesterday...
after you left Gwyn got himself a drink...and i could tell where he'd been....see.......:lol:
gwa.jpg

gwb.jpg

and I have to say he gets an "A" for effort here as he almost managed to close it!:lol: :lol:
Gw.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, that does look fairly conclusive! What did you do, follow him around with the camera :lol: ? Maybe he was blinded by the flash :D .

Neil

He left the fridge open!!!!!! I think I'd shut toby in it if he did that. Says the girl really hoping that the tv on the floor and the two giant boxes in the hallway left by OH will magically vanish tonight.

Haven't all you females realized yet..... men think the same fairies that come at night when everyone is asleep to do the washing, ironing, dusting, hovering and the washing up close all the doors and drawers in the house too!
Carol

Back