• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Who Was In My Kitchen Yesterday..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Neila.jpg

the gorgeous Florence:D
You can see Boo Boo tried to pretend she wasn't here by hiding in the tube..shame it wasn't big enough!:D
Neil.jpg

She did come out to eat!
Neilc.jpg

Little Colleen was very nervous the whole time and I'm sure was glad to get home
Neilb.jpg

and Stanley spent most of his time in the litter tray..then zooming from one end of the room to the other!
Here he is in their tray...(and for those of you not knowing who to vote for on the thread in General chat about the RU man you'd go out with...just look at those knees...how could you resist.:lol: :lol:)
Neilskn.jpg

Seriously it was lovely to see Neil and Maria again..and of course the beautiful bunnies..2 of whom were huge!..I really fell for Boo boo:D
Glad you all got home safely...and next time you come we'll book in for a curry!..( a mild one Maria!:D )

Last edited:
Red socks??? Is that your alternative for wearing a poppy, Neil? :lol: Still more than 40 days until Christmas, you know. :D

So Stanley is the new addition then?

Jill! I'm desperate to see these other pictures! Not so chuffed about the one where you "managed to get my knee" :lol: (your words yesterday)!

Neil

Brrrrr, too cold for shorts. :D

I remember the banana thread, but I didn't quite get why you were at Jill's 4 months later. Did you not adopt him back in July?
Sorry, don't want to read the whole thread again. :oops:

and for those of you not knowing who to vote for on the thread in General chat about the RU man you'd go out with...just look at those knees...how could you resist.:lol: :lol:

well, funnily enough I hadn't voted... til just now! It was the socks instead of the knees though ;) :D

Brrrrr, too cold for shorts. :D

I remember the banana thread, but I didn't quite get why you were at Jill's 4 months later. Did you not adopt him back in July?
Sorry, don't want to read the whole thread again. :oops:

We had to go to Leicester yesterday to Maria's Aunt and Uncle and Jill lives about 2 miles away so we had to drop in being so close! We took Florence, Colleen, BooBoo and Stanley with us in an attempt to re-introduce them after seperating them because Stanley hadn't been 100%.
And it's too warm still for long trousers :D !

Neil

Back