• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aroma in the snow

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
I took some pictures of my rex doe Aroma today. Sorry the pictures are dark, the sun disappears quickly at this time of year:rolleyes:
Whatsthisthingonmyhead.jpg

What's this thing on my head?
Snowaroma1.jpg

Snowaroma.jpg

Homesweethome.jpg

I've never had a rabbit before who jumps in an out of her hutch. Aroma does. :p Notice the complete lack of hay, no one can say Aroma never finishes her food. (I put in more hay soon after)
HitoZakura.jpg

Greeting Zakura...who's not too happy about the visitor.
HereIcome.jpg

Here I come!
Aromafindsfood.jpg

She can even find food in the winter.
Aroma1.jpg

Aroma.jpg

Well when you have snow every single winter for 3-4 months it doesn't feel like a big deal:lol:
Despite being born in April, so she hadn't seen snow before it came this year, Aroma doesn't seem to mind:D

youve got snow?lovely pics!x

I hear they have rather a lot of snow in Norway! :rolleyes: :lol:

Great pics btw... I couldn't help but notice how big Aroma's poos are!:shock: Or am I just thinking that she is actually bigger than she is, making the poos look bigger! :lol:

I hear they have rather a lot of snow in Norway! :rolleyes: :lol:

Great pics btw... I couldn't help but notice how big Aroma's poos are!:shock: Or am I just thinking that she is actually bigger than she is, making the poos look bigger! :lol:

I haven't even noticed.:lol: They're about the same size as Sasuke's poos I guess...may come from the fact that she loves to eat.:roll: When I go check on my rabbits and they don't have hay in their hay racks, there's usually some scraps on the floor, but not in Aroma's cage. That one's completely empty.:roll:

hope we get snow this year to :)

Aroma looks like shes having fun out thier in the snow. shes lovley

Back