• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rememberence Day For Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Thinking of all who gave their life for our Country

Picture1568.jpg

Settling down

Picture1565.jpg

to say a Bunny Prayer for all those who have fallen and all who still risk their lives in our armed forces

Picture1564.jpg

Janex

awwwww what a lovely boy...... least he has the respect too... Alvin ate thro the silence and the norty chipmunk played on her wheel!! i was sooooooooooooooooooooo ashamed of my pets!! :oops: :oops:

I was asleep for the silence. :oops: I guess I was being silent, so that counts, right? :angel:

I did have a little sit down later in the day and thought about all the people currently in Iraq and Afghanistan and how difficult they and their families must find it. Also said a little "thanks" for those who fought and / or died in combat in the past.

Good for you, Colonel Colin. :thumb:

AMETHYST

Awwww, he looks like a true battle scarred veteran of many campaigns :love: :love: . I bet he holds a Medal for Bravery and Courage in the line of fire, too. :lol:
Taz

Back