• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

todays piccies

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
here are some Alfie photos (my foster bun looking for a home) and Scampi, (Jellys baby who is going to a new home with emjay on the 17th)

alfie2.jpg

alfie.jpg

alfie3.jpg

thats alfie!!! dont you just wana adopt him???:):):):):):):):)

and heres scampi!
DSCF1614.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

DSCF1611.jpg

Alfie's so gorgeous! Looks a bit like Tufty too ;) And Scampiii, such a beautiful little boy :love: :D

well he shaked when i pick him up, his legs shake quite alot, he doesnt like it. but he doesnt wriggle so hes a good boy. he loves having his head stroked and he runs around like hes on nitro lol!! he binkys at the speed of light! hehe!

well he shaked when i pick him up, his legs shake quite alot, he doesnt like it. but he doesnt wriggle so hes a good boy. he loves having his head stroked and he runs around like hes on nitro lol!! he binkys at the speed of light! hehe!

I would realy love him! But Amber is too spoilt to share now. x x x

Beautiful pics;) Alfie is so handsome and Scampi, he is just sooooooooo cute:D Bet his new bunny mummy is counting the days!!:lol:

I am indeed counting the days!! Can't wait to bring Scampi and Nancy home!!

Both beautiful buns SJ :love:
Scampi looks so much like my Molly with Charlie's ears :lol: Charlies ears were one up one down when we first brought him home, cutey :D

Sounds like Alfie is loving his new found freedom and he deserves !!!!

lol well im 90% sure his ears r going to stay tht way bcus dominos have lol! hope u dnt mind them like that hehehe

Awwww look at Alfie! He looks particularly wise with that beard! :D

Scampi is looking great, Sarah Jane, so are you decided on bonding him with mum and dad?

His ears are perfect, whatever they decide to do :D
Charlie's still do it now and again, we thought they'd stay one up and one down but they chop and change with his mood :lol:

Awwww look at Alfie! He looks particularly wise with that beard! :D

Scampi is looking great, Sarah Jane, so are you decided on bonding him with mum and dad?

no i was only doing that if i cudnt find hima home, and luckily i found one, hes going to live with 'emjay' with frans foster bun Nancy!:D

Back