• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new baby wants to say...

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
"Thank you to everyone who played a part in rescuing me, thank you for giving me a new lease of life, a hope and the chance to have my very own husbun who is, may I add, very charming and sweet. I look forward to seeing my Auntie Hilda and Uncle Rog who helped me when I was feeling very low, as well as Auntie Karen for getting me out of that place. Auntie Jill, thank you for letting me be a honeybunny for a while and for taking good care of me. I've not been here with my new mummy for long, but I'm already getting a feel for the place, wouldn't you say?"

"These aren't all my poops!!, Honest!!"

DSC00535.jpg

"Ok, maybe this poop is mine..."

SAFFY.jpg

"Isn't my husbun to be just dreamy??"

DSC00543.jpg

"Mmmm veg, my favourite... although maybe not eaten in a bath :lol: :lol: "

DSC00521.jpg

"Ok, well there's going to be some more photo's of the bonding success in a different thread. Love to everyone and thank you again"

Sapphire aka Saffy xxx

I love the second photo. She looks like kids do when they do something norty......who me? No I didn't eat all the cookies really.

Thank you :D :D :D

There will be loads more on the way, think the bonding has been a success so reckon I'm going to go and clean Jamie's hutch out for them both :D :D

xx

awww I love the picture where she looks guilty, that has got to be the cutest picture I have ever seen what beautiful rabbits.
Sallyx

Awww, what gorgeous pics of beautiful buns!!!!!:D :D

Those first two captions just cracked me up!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back