• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Nethie Rosie (photo heavy)

ecudc

Warren Veteran
This is the bun I'm fostering for Chloe. I'm considering hiding her in my handbag when Chloe comes to pick her up for her spray because she is so sweet. After only a few days she will let me give her nose rubs and will come over to investigate things

P1000663.jpg

P1000665.jpg

P1000659.jpg

P1000670.jpg

P1000661.jpg

P1000666.jpg

Oh, how beautiful! It's no fair how there are so many gorgeous nethies around at the moment. I can't have any more :cry:

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest little bunny in the world! I don't think she'l have much trouble getting a great home.

Aww Lucy she's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: Handbag good idea !! :roll: :lol:

I'm trying to persuade toby that even though she wont fit in the buns carrier for when we go on holidays, she could easily fit on my lap in a mini carrier or indeed handbag.

She is with us because she belonged to a breeder and when put with a buck backed herself into a coner and refused to participate.......therefore she was going to get abandoned if Chloe couldn't take her in.

She is gorgeous Lucy! And those photos are so great!! I think I need to recruit you - mine are never that clear!! :rolleyes: I think the handbag is a great idea!! Toby will never notice!! :lol:

She is with us because she belonged to a breeder and when put with a buck backed herself into a coner and refused to participate.......therefore she was going to get abandoned if Chloe couldn't take her in.

:lol: :lol: Good girl!

She is gorgeous Lucy! And those photos are so great!! I think I need to recruit you - mine are never that clear!! :rolleyes: I think the handbag is a great idea!! Toby will never notice!! :lol:

I think the secret is a very high res digital camera. Toby is a bit of a techno geek so it's his......I can never seem to get good ones of sooty though. He either looks like a big black blob or his coat is just so shiny that sunligh/flash makes him look like he's been covered in talc.

She is stunning.

There are an awful lot of Nethies about at the minute.....I have four here at the moment and I really love our Bella....just as well she is attached to Chino, I cant have another pair!

There are an awful lot of Nethies about at the minute.....I have four here at the moment and I really love our Bella....just as well she is attached to Chino, I cant have another pair!

I've noticed that too Sooz - I have three nethies and two more in waiting.

Back