• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly doesn't seem herself

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Shes fine ie eating, pooing, weeing drinking etc but she seems really down in the dumps. we;ve opened the crate and let her out but she seems reluctant to move from the crate, she came out and then straoight back in.
ive no idea whats wrong with her but shes upsetting me...
x

If she is eating,drinking and pooing she will be fine.
Maybe she is just having a off day.
I am sure she will be fine:D

she was fine earlier. she has come out opf the crate and niw keeps trying to eat the back door...
maybe she is just abit moody. i will be so pleased when she is spayed x

Has she been split from Marsha now? could be that if so - just making her a bit confused. If Benny is reluctant to come out of his hutch I get a broom and sweep him out (it's very deep and I can't get in there) - then he kind of wakes up and acts normal again after a bit of a run round.

no because we put em together for a run tonite, and marsha humped lilly so lilly got vexed and ran off.
x

Has she been split from Marsha now? could be that if so - just making her a bit confused. If Benny is reluctant to come out of his hutch I get a broom and sweep him out (it's very deep and I can't get in there) - then he kind of wakes up and acts normal again after a bit of a run round.

yeah they were split the other nite, they are living in seperate crates within smelling difference. now shes had a run around the living room, she seems fine x

Back