• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Ideas

Ali

Warren Veteran
About 40 mins ago I was watching Bella and Benji on bunny tv, normally at this time they would be running aroung causing havoc, Benji was just sitting there , so I went out, not himself at all, picked him up checked him over, nothing seems wrong,
Sat with him on my lap giving him tummy rubs, sat for quite a while letting us do this, he wont eat anything treats, pineapple, papaya tablest nothing, flopped on his side a couple of times,

Any ideas he looks so sad:(

Oh no:cry: poor Benji.
My Angel was like that on Tuesday.I brought her in and gave her some infacol and next morning she was fine.
Hope Benji feels better soon.

Oh no:cry: poor Benji.
My Angel was like that on Tuesday.I brought her in and gave her some infacol and next morning she was fine.
Hope Benji feels better soon.

I was thinking of Infacol but I dont know how much:(

I give 2ml for the first dose and 1 ml every hour for the next two hours. Lots of tummy rubs, make sure he's moving around - I really annoy mine, by chasing them everywhere. I also syringe some warm water (about 5mls). If they're no better after a couple of hours, I ring the vet.
You could try some dandelion leaves. Wave them in his face until he's so annoyed he's bites it!
Hope he feels better soon.

I give 2ml for the first dose and 1 ml every hour for the next two hours. Lots of tummy rubs, make sure he's moving around - I really annoy mine, by chasing them everywhere. I also syringe some warm water (about 5mls). If they're no better after a couple of hours, I ring the vet.
You could try some dandelion leaves. Wave them in his face until he's so annoyed he's bites it!

Aw thank you for that will go and try him with some

Just been out he's had 2ml of Infacol, when giving it to him we noticed that on his right paw thumb claw, was bleeding it was loose have put some blood stop on it and some wound powder (which I only got yesturday from bunny basics) do you think it would be this causing him to be off his food

Last edited:

Aw thank you for that will go and try him with some

Hope he feels better soon :( Had to take Eeyore to the vet Wednesday night with bloat, it's so horrible seeing them looking so fed up and not eating :( xxx

Just been out he's had 2ml of Infacol, when giving it to him we noticed that on his right paw thumb claw, was bleeding it was loose have put some blood stop on it and some wound powder (which I only got yesturday from bunny basics) do you think it would be this causing him to be off his food

It might be feeling sore. Maybe thats upset him. Hope he's feeling better now!

How is he this morning Ali? Hope he's ok xx

Hi Kathyrn, been up most the night watching him,Benji was very subdude most of the night, didnt eat anything, he sat huddle up in the litter tray, so Shane went out at 6.30 to see if he would eat his celery which they have first thing, with their pellets, and he tucked straight into them all, :D what a relief, I havent checked his claw yet as he still seems stressed out, will let him settle a bit first, he is moving ok and dosent seem to be limping at all:)

Back