• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnys night in (pic heavy)

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Well they start on the ps3
100_1075.jpg

And have a quick go on the Wii
100_1076.jpg

Harley has a quick look at the girls online
100_1080.jpg

So Honey has to look at the men (dont tell Harley it's Janes gay boys william and leo:D )
100_1081.jpg

A quick cup of tea
100_1082.jpg

And then Harey can pic out a dvd
100_1077.jpg

A quick mint (you never know he may get lucky
100_1083.jpg

And then get comfy for the night
100_1084.jpg

That's awesome :shock: Sounds just like my nights in! ;) Great pics too!

OH was just looking and laughing too... and we both seriously approve of your choice of consoles and DVD format! ;) :D

thanks all.:D we only have nights like this when daddy is away:D bunnys were not happy when they really went to bed we had alot of stomping

That's awesome :shock: Sounds just like my nights in! ;) Great pics too!

OH was just looking and laughing too... and we both seriously approve of your choice of consoles and DVD format! ;) :D

Thanks, i have no choice over consoles we have them all. And i only buy blue ray disks now there loads better quality:D

Thanks, i have no choice over consoles we have them all. And i only buy blue ray disks now there loads better quality:D

Couldn't agree more! We just watched Open Season :shock: My goodness, check out the fur on that bear!! There was an awful lot of bunny throwing it that film for my liking though! :lol:

Back