• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

desparate to bond but can't...

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I so want to bond Squirrel and Spudsey together (this weekend was the plan) but I've got nowhere for them to both live together! :cry:

Squirrel just looks fed up in his hutch and Spudsey has started to misbehave needs a man to keep her in line!

awwwww hope I get to do it before Christmas!

:( Awww. Im sure your shed will be up in no time once your other half returns :D Cant wait for progress reports :D

:( Awww. Im sure your shed will be up in no time once your other half returns :D Cant wait for progress reports :D[/QUOT

I hope so! I was hoping to bring squirrel in for a while tonight once my cats had gone out but they are setting off fireworks again!!

Where do they both live at the moment? Is there no way you can join the two bits of accommodation together with some tubes or something so it's big enough?

The only thing I can suggest is to hire/borrow a hutch and run from a rescue until your shed is ready if you're really desperate.

I know what it's like though, one Inky had been neutered I was itching to bond him.

Hadn't thought about hiring a hutch/run though the only problem with that is it would HAVE to be quite large so Spudsey had plently of room for her mad dashes!! Quite happy to bring her in but because shes not easy to pick up (I tend not to) getting her in would be a problem!

Managed to get Squirrel in eventually on Saturday night, Spudsey managed to get through to him as I was coming out and Squirrel chased her!!! She seemed really keen to see him so crept through but don't think she expected that bless her!!!

Back