• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Bunnies First Carrot!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Matilda and Flyn were stopped in their tracks about 20 mins ago by a delicious new food!

I am fostering them for Sooz22 who runs Happy Hoppers..... they are going to be snapped up when they are ready for rehoming I bet! Its gonna be major hard to part with them. :(

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg031.jpg

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg030.jpg

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg029.jpg

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg028.jpg

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg027.jpg

MAtildaandFlynfirstveg026.jpg

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! OMG Charlotte you cant post photos as cute as THIS!!!! :shock: They're stunning...Going to break some hearts those little uns!!! :love: :love: :love: Xx

Awww that is soooo sweet.

I love the gormless look on the fourth pic whilst they are chewing! Lets hope those little tummies are ready for that carrot! :D

Awww that is soooo sweet.

I love the gormless look on the fourth pic whilst they are chewing! Lets hope those little tummies are ready for that carrot! :D

I know... well it has been a full week and I only let them have a tiny bit.... So fingers crossed!

Back