• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits taking over ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i have rabbits going round and round in my head 24/7 . i dream about rabbits . i feed them before i feed myself ....

i love my rabbits and all the rescues ....but at the moment i feel like theyre taking over my life . :( :( :( :(

and for what .....you take in 10 buns ...rehome them and there are 20 more waiting to come in :( :( :(

turned 2 more away this morning .....one said when i said we were full "you can have the hutch too" :evil: arrrggh . how many hutches can i get in my garden :evil: :evil:

then a relation to my sisters oh has been trying to talk sense into someone with 2 rabbits ....and not getting anywhere (sorry cant say more:evil: :evil: :evil: )

arrrggghhh ....sorry just feeling **** today :evil: :evil: :oops:

wish the run cleaning fairy would come and wave her magic wand and someone would put a lovely meal infront of me and WASH UP afterwards . :(

ah well ...hey ho ...its bunny cleaning we go :(

I don't know how you manage, I struggle with mine and I only have the 5 :shock: I've just finished my outside lot, binned all the waste and then realised I forgot fudge so off to do his tray now and de-hay the house!

Awwww Angie - it is hard and I don't know how you manage being a childminder on top of all those chores :( Much as I love my animals I can honestly say I HATE the cleaning, but at least they are mine - you are positively heroic doing it all for charity. Maybe you can't save them all but I'm sure every one of the bunnies that passes through your hands goes to a better life and would be grateful if they realised how much you've done for them. I only had Tia just over a year but she was a little ray of sunshine and her photo is right near me still - I'll never forget her, and you made it possible :)

:oops: :oops: thank you :)
im in now out of the rain . buns are all squeeky clean and fed ....im smelly and ive just grabbed a cheese sarny :?

just gonna have a lovely bubble bath then its off to morrisons ....to get the bunny veg for next week :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: thats what i'm going to do, only I'm going to do the bath later and hit Morrisons first before they run out of veg! :shock:

You deserve to have an off day mate :D I went to Asda shopping today and my trolley looked like a market veg stall :shock: :lol:

I can so sympathise with you today Angie. I am also halfway through cleaning the hutches...cold and wet and in need of a shower but my little Rabbit angel (who goes by the name of Sue) has just to wisk a couple off for fostering which has lessened the load a little :D

Sadly Bessie and Samsons new home proved to be unsuitable this morning which was a shame :(

I think what you need is a nice bottle of wine and a slap up meal this evening.

"What's that you are saying mummy? Auntie Angie is feeling a bit down today?"

Picture057.jpg

"Please don't be down Auntie Angie, if it wasn't for your help we wouldn't have our forever home"
Picture217.jpg

Liam and Mishy wanted you to see this, hopefully it will cheer you up a little! :D :D

Lots of love Angie, from Joanne, Liam and Mishy x

Aww, Angie, you and Tracey do such a fab job, but it's such hard work for you both.. I'm not surprised you have the odd off day :shock: I know I couldn't do it without having some sort of nervous meltdown :oops: I hope you'll able to make some time for yourself tonight... glass of wine in front of the telly :D

"What's that you are saying mummy? Auntie Angie is feeling a bit down today?"

Picture057.jpg

"Please don't be down Auntie Angie, if it wasn't for your help we wouldn't have our forever home"
Picture217.jpg

Liam and Mishy wanted you to see this, hopefully it will cheer you up a little! :D :D

Lots of love Angie, from Joanne, Liam and Mishy x

awww liam and mishka ....youl make me cry :) :love:

Ta everyone ....

I feel a bit better now ....2 bottles of strongbow sirrus and another one cooling in the fridge .
buns all tucked up and fed ...(except thumps who needs his heatpads before i go to bed)

sorry i moaned :oops: :oops: :oops:

Don,t ever be sorry to moan.
We all have our bad days:D
You do a fantastic job:D :D :D You should be proud has punch:D :D

Angie, you're doing great job :) If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't have Bobby, and Nibbles wouldn't be the happy little bunster she is. I know Bobby would still love a cuddle from you too :)

DSC00016.jpg

RARRRR!!!
DSC00025.jpg

I love my tunnel

The banging noise is firewroks going off, but the buns don't care, but Biscuit's ears are great!!!

Glad you are feeling better now, Angie. You do SUCH a fantastic job......but it IS incredibly hard work, so you have EVERY right to have 'off days'!!! ::hugs::

And Joanne, I hate to have to be the one to draw attention to the fact that Liam went bonkers after he sniffed your shoes!!!!!:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for cheering me up ....:D :D

and today is another day :rolleyes: filled with bunnies ;)

but at least the call i got this sunday morning was someone wanting bunnies ...not giving them up ;)

Back