• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful large rabbit needs a home

Dobby

Young Bun
Could this please be moved to Rabbits in Need please? I wasn't sure who to contact.

My lovely bun Binky needs a new home, she usually has the free run of our garden but the other day managed to find an escape route and we had the neighbours chasing her down the road. I've managed to secure the garden for now but she likes to burrow and i'm worried it'll happen again, therefore i would like to ask if anyone would be able to offer her a forever home with a bunny proof garden

Binky is only about 18 months old, i think she's a bit of a cross breed but seems to have some lop in her due to her ears. She's quite large too but very playful.

She hasn't been spayed or had her injections but like my other bun Summer she has had regular checkups with our vet.

She currently lives in a 2 storey hutch which of course can go with her if its needed.

There are a couple of pictures of her here:
http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z319/binkibert/

Hope someone can help me to help her!!

i've been asking my husband and brother for ages but unfortunately they have never got round to it, she's the size of a cat (a large one at that) and i wouldn't really want to restrict her when she's been used to having the run of the garden

Back