• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elliot-A Tragic Loss For Theo (Snowy) :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Please can we send supportive vibes to Theo this morning. Last night one of her recent Rescues, Elliot, past away in a very distressing way. He had a problem with his Liver meaning his blood would not clot and he suffered a severe haemorrhage. Despite immediate Veterinary attention the bleeding could not be arrested before too much blood was lost for Elliot to survive
He was only about a year old and Theo is obviously devastated
I am sure Theo will post a tribute to Elliot in Rainbow Bridge as soon as she is able to

Binky Free Elliott

:cry: :cry:

Janex

So sorry to hear Theo has lost Elliot in such a sudden and horrible way.

Sending loads of vibes to Theo.

Binky free little Elliot.

Rebec :cry:

Poor Theo is devastated :cry: Elliot's Liver had shown some signs of improvement thanks to the wonderful care of Theo's Vet Paula and from all the TLC Theo gave. It is just so sad that for Elliot a cut in his mouth led to his death as his Liver was just not working properly :cry: :cry: so his blood would not clot :cry: :cry:

Elliot probably had the best 10 days of his all too short life whilst in Theo's care. NoBun could ask for a more dedicated twofoot to look after them

Janex

Im so sorry Theo I can only imagine how distressing that must have been for you.

Binky free Elliot X

I am sure that reading all your messages of support on this thread will be of great comfort to Theo. Lossing a Bun is always very, very distressing :cry: put poor Theo had to deal with a truely awful situation

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Back