• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heres Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!

caismeister

Alpha Buck
Here is Johnny who i think is a mini rex but am not 100% sure as his fur is like no other rabbit i've ever seen its really really soft and more like fluffy cotton wool.He was by a relatives friend at 8 weeks as apparently his eyes were "wierd". Honestly some people are beyond words. He now live inside with me until he can be bonded to make a four with my current 3

PA210565.jpg

PA230591.jpg

PA220584.jpg

PA230592.jpg

PB060641.jpg

PB060644.jpg

he has curly whiskers which i think rexes also have so i think its possible he is or a cross :D hes gorgeous though i just want reach in and give his belly a rub it looks so wooly like a sheep :love: :love:

thanks for the comments he is so cute and really fluffy he would welcome a belly rub. His whiskers are so cute they look live he stuck them in a plug socket!!! I dont know why his previous "owners" thought his eyes were wierd they are just red!!!! I have never seen a rabbit with fur like he has its soooooooo nice and soft

i should send him on a mission around the country to all ru members so he can have a cuddle from everyone but to be honest you would all have to battle to get him off me first:D :D :D :D :D :D i cant wait til he makes a little gruop of 4

hey Kim well hopefully gonna get him neutered just before christmas and then usually i leave it about 6-8 weeks before bonding but while he is waiting to be bonded i will swap toys of his with his new group so all their smells on them and then put the cages close so they get used to eachother.This has proved to work well for me in the past so will do this and then the big bathroom bond will begin :D

Back