• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP!! I Am Being Asphyxiated By Miss Bunny Penny's F*rts!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my goodness talk about 'silent but violent' :rolleyes:
Miss BP and Flynn's pen is next to my PC. Miss BP has developed a significant flatulence problem. The smell is :shock: :shock: :shock:

Better out than in I guess :?

Janex

7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eeek :shock:

I've had bunnies all these years and never realised they did that!

Though the fact I don't have much sense of smell probably explains it :lol:

Rebec :)

I have some who trump away loudly, but Miss Bunny Penny emits no noise at all.................:rolleyes:

Poooooooooooooooh-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

I have some who trump away loudly, but Miss Bunny Penny emits no noise at all.................:rolleyes:

Poooooooooooooooh-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Amazing :roll:

Of all the things I've learnt since joining this forum I think this beats them all :lol: :lol:

Do guinea pigs do it too? Or have I been oblivious to that too? :?

are you sure its not flynn doing it and then blaming poor miss money penny..........thats what happens in my house:lol:

I've never experienced a bunny trump either.... but maybe I have and just assumed it was my husband!:lol:

I only found out they farted when Jane told me.....I always thought Caspian needed a good trump to let his gas out but didnt think it was actually possible :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well I never knew,I need to know more.

I can honestly say in all the house bunnies we have had and well over the 1000 rescue ones, I have never heard or smelt a rabbit f##t.

Just in the interest of reserch you understand what are you feeding them on and do they react in any way at the time of delivery?, you know, ears back , raised rear end or glazed expression. Also do any bunny partners with them at the time show any reaction?. I know dogs do, but this is a whole new field of potential rabbit awareness for me.If you are pairing rabbits up could this be the inexplicable reason some bunnies do not bond?. Do females do it more than males? and do they do it under the hay?

Heck, I somehow feel I have not been paying enough attention.

I can honestly say in all the house bunnies we have had and well over the 1000 rescue ones, I have never heard or smelt a rabbit f##t.

Just in the interest of reserch you understand what are you feeding them on and do they react in any way at the time of delivery?, you know, ears back , raised rear end or glazed expression. Also do any bunny partners with them at the time show any reaction?. I know dogs do, but this is a whole new field of potential rabbit awareness for me.If you are pairing rabbits up could this be the inexplicable reason some bunnies do not bond?. Do females do it more than males? and do they do it under the hay?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant response!!! :thumb:

AMETHYST

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*lol* I have images of a bun holding another bun's head under the hay when they've let rip :lol: :lol:

This has got me thinking

Is there a medical condition? what do the books say?

Could it be that all the reference books we have don't mention it because thay are in some way embarrassed or quite simply the authors have not had enough experience of rabbits to know. Is this something that should be in our rabbit re-homing guide or should we keep it quiet and deny all knowledge as is often the way in such matters.

Guidence would be appreciated and an experts opinion would be helpful.

Is there a medical condition? what do the books say?

Could it be that all the reference books we have don't mention it because thay are in some way embarrassed or quite simply the authors have not had enough experience of rabbits to know. Is this something that should be in our rabbit re-homing guide or should we keep it quiet and deny all knowledge as is often the way in such matters.

Guidence would be appreciated and an experts opinion would be helpful.

Well I am certainly no 'expert' but I have met one or two flatulent bunnies :rolleyes:
They seldom do noisy ones, although one used to when he did a stretchy-yawn :lol:
Mostly they seem to emit that pungent smell which is similar to the smell of the wax from their scent glands.

Janex :)

Back