• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccys from this morning

Ali

Warren Veteran
Some Piccys from this morning

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

OMG Ali, looks scarey

but wheres you waving in your bikini????

seriously, take care

xx

I was nearly blown over twice I just coudlnt stand up, bit chilly fot the bikini Tracey, I'd have goose bumps on my goose bumps:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: how scary! glad we live further inland although we got that sky too and the wind wouldnt let the dogs in it :oops:

glad you are ok

:wave: The Bunny TV must have held out for you last night!:D Hope you and the buns are all ok and you've suffered no damage at all.

:wave: The Bunny TV must have held out for you last night!:D Hope you and the buns are all ok and you've suffered no damage at all.

We are all fine and well thank you, getting to work was a bit of a marathon:lol: :lol:

Gosh those pictures are amazing. not such an amazing muse as it wer... when it flooded in hull, my dad took loads of pictures. he had to drive through 3 ft high water in cherry burton near us x

I'm just thankful it wasnt as bad as they said it could of been a totally different story:( :(

oh ok i know where the white swan pub is.. cant picture where that building is though :? Still thats alot of water for down that area.. was the pub ok?

Back