• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am SO excited!!!! (Sapphire!!!)

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
In about 1 hours time I shall be setting off to the Wirral to collect Sapphire from Fay (CottonMather).

I can't believe how long I've waited for this gorgeous girl!!! Pictures will follow asap!

xx

Last edited:
Thank you =]

She is so lovely in pictures, can only be better in the flesh =] I bet Jamie can't wait til they're bonded =]

I am back!!!

Sapphire is safely in pool with me, she is so lovely!!! She was sitting on my knee earlier enjoying her cheeks being stroked - she even crunched a few times when I was doing this =]

She's had some SS since being here, and a bit of Kale. She is so lovely, I can't wait for her and Jamie to be bonded... they're so alike in so many ways.

She says "Hi, Hilda and Rog - I miss you both but look forward to seeing you when you come to visit me, thanks for everything", she also has a message for Jill "Thank you for looking after me, I really appreciate it" and, finally, a message for Fay "Thank you for bringing me closer to my new forever home, it was lovely to meet you"

xx

Right, well I'm off to beddy byes now... hopefully I shall be able to get some lovely pictures of Sapphire for everyone tomorrow (especially all the people who have got her through to today - Hilda, Rog, Karen, Jill, Fay etc etc).

I've positioned the hutches adjacent to each other, but nicely far apart... and I'm sure the flirting has already commenced, lol. They're both covered up now anyway, so I may as well hit the hay.

Night all xx

I am SO happy that Sapphire is safely in her new Forever Home now......she is SUCH a beautiful girl!!!!!:D :D :D Look forward to fresh piccies!!!!!:D

So glad Sapphire as finally got her forever home and couldn't want for a better one. I get to have the delights of helping Lou bond them better keep my phone switched on all day as it will be a hot line to Liverpool:lol: :lol: :lol:.
I get to look after them at christmas too:D

Give them all a cuddle from me and a special one to Kitt

Aww thank you Kay =] That's really nice of you to say =]

Everything will be perfect when we move to our new house with a grass garden and, because Hawys has a new job, she's promised me a shed in Feb time - valentines day gift, LOL!!

They can't wait to see you =] xx

Back