• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie, Dark agouti Lionhead buck

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of XMissySJx

Alfie

Physical Description Dark Agouti lionhead
Temperament shy but her friendly does not bite
Age around 6 months
Sex male
Neuter Status- unneutured as yet
Vaccination Status - unsure, as i have been told he was vaccinated but will be discussing this with the vet this weekend
Health - has a health check this weekend but he seems very healthy
Type of home wanted - a loving home
Location - Essex
Reason for rehoming - I rescues little Alfie last nite after the owners wanted rid of him, he had no hay or food, but he is very playful and has already started trusting me, with some tlc he will become a great additiont o any family!

Please PM XMissySJx for more info

i will upload some nice photos of him tomorrow, but theres a few in the rabbit chat thread 'collectign a rabbit on thursday' xxx

alfie2.jpg

alfie.jpg

alfie3.jpg

thats alfie!!! dont you just wana adopt him???:):):):):):):):)

Alfie has been rehomed! To a lovely family who will give him lots of tlc that he deserves! i have also given them the link 2 this website so hopefully they will join up:D
i think they r going 2 name him misty!:)
they r getting him neutered asap aswell:)

i was a bit cautious bcus they had children bcus alfies last owners lost interest but they were so friendly and have lots of animals etc, reminded me of when i was a child and we had lots of animals, and the family were so nice and friendly its clear he is going to be loved very much.x

i think there going to rename him as he doesnt know his name, the little girl mentioned misty but i dont think they had decided yet.

Back