• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar being a rabbit!! Sleeping... and one of Nala

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Been in the rabbit room this morning cleaning out and Oscar always follows me up there and usually goes to sleep somewhere.. today he decided to copy the bunnies and get in a litter tray.. fortunately not to pee or poo but to sleep :roll: :lol:
oscar30.jpg

oscar29.jpg

Then he decided to sample the hay seeing as thats what the bunnies do! :lol:
oscar31.jpg

Nala showed him how it was done!
nala16.jpg

and just to give you a giggle.. i caught him asleep in the most ridiculous positions!
On the back of the sofa
oscar32.jpg

and on the sofa - he blends into it a bit too much
oscar33.jpg

Last edited:
awww so cute! my friends cat always gets in the hutch once shes put fresh straw in, maybe cats like the straw?!?!lol hehe very cute :D

I do love your bunny's I've never seen such bundles of fluff like it. and the cat on the sofa photo is great.

Last edited:
hehehe Its his favourite position! He spends ages padding on the fleecy throw i have on there then he will sprawl out and sleep for ages.. although that photo he was more sprawled out than usual :lol: :lol:

Back