• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Long is the Bunny Competion-Helping Jane Dexter's Rescue

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted for Jack's-Jane

Jane funds her Rabbit Rescue herself. Recently 17 Buns were taken in and many turned out to be pregnant. So the 17 has now risen to about 42 :shock:

It is Jane's policy to neuter and vaccinate *all* Bunnies before rehoming. So this will be a considerable financial outlay for her.

Here is a way you can help :D Please enter my cmpetion to guess the length, from nose to base of tail, of the svelte Lady Lydia of Lopsley :D

Picture1487.jpg

Each 'guess' costs £3 and the winner will receive a surprise gift parcel to the value of £30. You can have as many guesses as you like.

I hope some of you will take part

Janex :wave:

I hope you get a good discount with your vet for 42 neuters and sprays. Have you got room for them all when they are ready to be split into difrent sexes

I hope you get a good discount with your vet for 42 neuters and sprays. Have you got room for them all when they are ready to be split into difrent sexes

They are *not* my Rescues ;)
Jane Dexter is in Warwickshire and this competition is my small contribution to helping her as I am too far away to do anything practicle

Janex

Well, if you're all having lots of guesses, then I will guess twice more, making a total of three :D

63cm
77.5cm

;)

Donation for three guess in the post Monday! :wave:

Back