• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It Just Had to be Sir Victor Velveteen !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday a bit of fence panel at the *top* of my garden fence broke as I was undoing the washing line that had been tied around it :rolleyes:
This morning the hooligan Sir Victor managed to find his way *up* to the gap :roll:

Picture1561.jpg

I have now fixed the fence !!

Janex

:no: :no:
SILLY BUNNY ....WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM A SUCH A GREAT HOME :shock: SILLY SILLY BOY :roll: :roll: :roll:

With those ears I guess he could have flown up there !! :lol: :lol:

He really is the naughtiest Bunny and what's more he KNOWS he is being naughty :rolleyes: When he's doing something he shouldn't ( much of the time really !!) he will occasionally glance over his shoulder to see if I an watching. He will then turn his back on me and waggle his tail :rolleyes:

Janex

awwww bless him, he is sooo handsome thats y he gets away with it, typical of his breed, always gettin up to no good:roll: :lol: :lol:

becky

He really is the naughtiest Bunny and what's more he KNOWS he is being naughty :rolleyes: When he's doing something he shouldn't ( much of the time really !!) he will occasionally glance over his shoulder to see if I an watching. He will then turn his back on me and waggle his tail :rolleyes:

Hahaha!! Miles is exactly the same!! Norty Victor! :no: :no:

AMETHYST

Back