• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im in love

I think its cus the guy only homes within 20 miles, and you know wat its like on here, alot of people tend to find they fall in love with one further afield x

Oh isn't she just gorgeous! I've often seen her on RR. So sad she hasn't found a home yet :( She's so pretty!

Me and another forum member have enquired about her but they are very rigid with the 20 mile radius thing, quite suprising since she has been there so long :cry: :?

Me and another forum member have enquired about her but they are very rigid with the 20 mile radius thing, quite suprising since she has been there so long :cry: :?

aww thats a shame, as she could be living in a great home by now.
Sallyx

Cute

But why be so strict in cases like that if people are a few further miles why does it matter if they are going to a loving home?

Cute

But why be so strict in cases like that if people are a few further miles why does it matter if they are going to a loving home?

i think they are prob worried about not home checking etc...and if any probs it would be hard to get bun back maybe? i too love this rabbit again i am much too far :(

but there are people who are just outside of 20miles who have enquired?

I think its them being too picky, as someone whos 25 miles away is not too far i don't feel for a homecheck. I would be more than happy to homecheck someone who is upto an hour from the rescue. xx

but there are people who are just outside of 20miles who have enquired?

I think its them being too picky, as someone whos 25 miles away is not too far i don't feel for a homecheck. I would be more than happy to homecheck someone who is upto an hour from the rescue. xx

The other person who I've been speaking to has even said that they'd help with transport etc, maybe if we let them know that someone else can carry out a homecheck or even provide transport then she could be rehomed.

defo, i would love this lady but i need a neutered boy, but im sure, if we could organise something, that might help her. they do seem very tough. x

There are other bunnies who have been there a long time too :( .

Ooo look Sarah this neutered male has been waiting 27 months ;)
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3285

Billie and Meadow have been waiting 20 months
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=4847

and Jack- 21 months
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=4633

Maybe if whoever wants them already has a rescue bun the rescue who their current bun was adopted from could provide a reference to say its a good home?

oooh i know, marmaduke is a handsome boy who im sure would go well with lilly. but harumph at thier rehome policy x

oooh i know, marmaduke is a handsome boy who im sure would go well with lilly. but harumph at thier rehome policy x

You could try and persuade them, maybe they'd let him be rehomed if someone else does the homecheck, it's worth discussing with them it's frustrating for me because I am close enough but I only have room for my two :cry: .

Hi

I am from Bobz's Bunny Barn
We only operate within a 20 mile radius as it is far easier for ourselves as we dont have much time to travel far, we also like to see the homes that our bunnies are going to.
Sorry

Hi

I am from Bobz's Bunny Barn
We only operate within a 20 mile radius as it is far easier for ourselves as we dont have much time to travel far, we also like to see the homes that our bunnies are going to.
Sorry

could you do a virtual tour of the home with a web cam and send someone from another rescue who is closer to look over the home? sure ppl on here would help do a bunny run?
if not fair enuf we respect your opinion but it is a shame if there are homes waiting which they cant get to :(

Back