• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

God help me...

Azzy

Young Bun
I have moved to Florida and found out tonight that my Carrots is a boy. Poor Peanut is not being mounted for dominance (as I had thought before). I have very little money since I just moved, I'm pretty much tapped out. I don't know what to do or where to start but I do know that I don't want a litter of bunnies. Peanut is still too young to be spayed so I am going to have to have Carrots neutered. I am searching desperately for a low cost spay/neuter in Florida near me. If Peanut is pregnant, I don't have a clue what to do. I just needed to vent. :shock:

Over here in SPCA, any rabbit that is spay/neuter is only $40. So if you are somewhat desperate, what you can do is to "Surrender" your pet to SPCA, then have a friend to adopt that particular bunny, by the time the bunny walks out of the SPCA, it will be spay/neutered and your friend only pay $40.

He can then return the bunny to you

Over here in SPCA, any rabbit that is spay/neuter is only $40. So if you are somewhat desperate, what you can do is to "Surrender" your pet to SPCA, then have a friend to adopt that particular bunny, by the time the bunny walks out of the SPCA, it will be spay/neutered and your friend only pay $40.

He can then return the bunny to you
Thanks. I finally found one that will do it for $65 so I just have to pray there are no complications. The lady at the desk said that he comes in once a week and does rabbits so I am hoping he is really good at what he does. Send hopes and prayers my way, please. :)

Back