• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire says "Auntie Hilda....

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
....and Uncle Roger...look it's me Sapphire. I've had my pic taken as I'm off to start my journey to my new home.
Sapph.jpg

I thought I'd post this to say a BIG thank you for rescuing me from that place I was being kept before..and for caring for me so well while I was with you.
I've enjoyed being at Honeybunnies but have thought about you every day!

I know my new mum will post lots of pics so you can keep an eye on me..
bye for now
Love Sapphire xx

Aw, thanks for that Jill. I'm so pleased, though not surprised, that she was rehomed so quickly. I'll be going up to visit her in her new home in a week or two, as Lou has invited me up when they've settled in the new house with garden:lol: . How is Pansy doing?

Thats wondeful news she's found her forever home..
Sapphire was born in that dreadful recsue which we got her from,she did go to live with an old lady for a few weeks but ended up back in rescue after the woman couldn't care for her :cry:
So this will be her first proper home to call her own.

Awww bless Sapphire. May she have all the good luck in her new home, im sure she'll have a fantastic time x

Awwww, I found this picture by chance :D :D

I can't wait to meet this beautiful girl :D

I move in to my new house a week today Hilda, so you're more than welcome to come and see her when we've settled... and meet Jamie who, by this point, will hopefully be married to her (or just about) lol, and of course... meet Kitt, although I will warn you now he is hyperactive, lol!

I shall indeed put new photo's of her up after she's settled in. My plan tonight is collect her from Fay (cottonmather), bring her home, let her settle in the hutch I've just got for her with food and lovely hay, and then see how she is in the morning :D

xx

Back